SAP is the most accepted and leading provider of Enterprise Resource Planning software solutions in almost every major industry sector. With growing acceptance of SAP worldwide, the need of SAP consultants is also increasing at high rate. Professionals having completed their SAP training and certification have this best opportunity to succeed with a SAP Career. SAP jobs have also proved to be recession proof.
SAP training and certification at Orion’s SAP eAcademy is a true learning experience. With the most advanced technology of eLearning which gives you the benefit of SAP training directly from SAP Germany Servers, Orion also provides its exclusive support to its students with the help of various guidance sessions conducted from time to time by senior SAP experts from various Industry backgrounds. All SAP Course completed students are awarded the authorized training completed certificate and the certified professionals are awarded with the internationally recognized certificate by SAP Germany.
In addition, Orion also takes care of the purpose behind this decision of yours. Yes, the SAP jobs. Orion is proud to announce the success of its placement division which has placed its students, having completed the SAP training course and certification, in India’s top MNCs like, Wipro, IBM, TCS, SAP Labs, Patni, WNS, Cognixant and many more. Orion has its unique support system for its students to complete their training & certification & get the most desired, SAP jobs.
- How does SAP Training help one?
SAP training develops skills and experience in the practical management and application of ERP (SAP) technology. It helps you maximize and accelerate the return on your investment in SAP solutions and gain the competitive advantage from your SAP solutions.
- What is a SAP Solution Academy (training)?
The SAP solution academy offers partners, customers, and independent consultants comprehensive training in SAP solutions and best business practices that can lead to certification as an SAP consultant. SAP provides internationally recognized training that will help you build your client base and boost competitiveness.
- Who can pursue SAP training?
SAP training develops skills and experience in the practical management and application of technology. It is for everyone – from everyday users to senior management.
- How does Online (e-learning) Training work?
SAP has introduced a new learner-centric approach to training: a range of highly interactive web-based courses designed specifically to deliver effective knowledge transfer – wherever and whenever it’s needed.
Online training provides the flexibility to learn in continuation of your existing job. Orion provides its unique and blended learning approach – where the benefits of cutting-edge e-learning technology is aided with time to time guidance from senior level SAP Experts. E-Learning courses enable you to:
- Improve the return on your training investment
- Use your time in the most efficient way
- Plan your training to suit your schedule
- Revisit or revise content at later date
- Monitor your performance
- Identify additional learning needs
- What are the pre-requisites for attending SAP Trainings?
SAP Solution Academy trainings are intensive in nature. It is essential to have good domain knowledge to undertake SAP training. Candidates must possess appropriate academic qualification, backed by domain knowledge. Minimum required qualification is graduation with 1-2 years of domain experience. Those who don’t have a degree must have eight to ten years of domain experience to undertake the training. The preferred qualification for undertaking training in various modules is given below:?
- FI & CO Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Commerce, Finance, CA, CFA, ICWA
- HR Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree in HR
- PP Bachelor’s or a Masters in Production
- MM Bachelor’s or a Master’s in Materials
- SD Bachelor’s or a Master’s in Marketing
- ABAP All Computer Graduates and Post Graduates, however experience is not a essential criteria here.
- BI Needs Functional experience
- PM Bachelor’s or a Masters in Production / Materials / Mechanical
- QM Bachelor’s or a Masters in Production / Materials / Mechanical
- EP/XI All Computer Graduates & Post Graduates
- B1 Any Graduate
- TERP Any Graduate
- SAP 01 Any Graduate
- What is the course fee?
Please? Call us on +91(079) 66054041 or +91(079) 66315706/07 to inquire about course fees
- What is SAP Certification program?
In the business world, SAP certification is most valuable in establishing your credentials. Those who hold it have honed their skills through rigorous study or direct experience. They have demonstrated their abilities by passing demanding, process-oriented exams. Regardless of whether you are an SAP partner, customer, or user, SAP certification can give you a distinct competitive advantage. SAP offers consultants the opportunity to obtain recognition of their SAP System knowledge by taking a Certification Test. The certificate provides customers with assurance that the consultant has passed the SAP Project know-how test .This is required to successfully implement SAP for customers. Certified SAP consultants are integrated in a tightly knit information network with SAP, yielding greater quality and more up-to date knowledge to benefit customers
- Who can take the certification examination?
There are two ways by which a person can get certified.
1. By undergoing the training at any of the Authorized Education Partners of SAP.
2. Should have at least 2 Implementation, were the Company authenticates and sponsors the candidate. The Company, which is sponsoring the candidate, needs to be a SAP Partner. Relevant letters from the Project Manager / Practice Head/ Coach indicating your specific role and the duration along with the contact details of the authorized signatory for verification. Incomplete or insufficient information will result in disqualification of the application without any explanation.
- Can I take up the certification examination alone, if I have undertaken SAP Training in other institutions (other than the SAP Partners)?
SAP does not recognize trainings undertaken at any institute other than SAP Education Partners. Certification is not available to such candidates. Training centers which are not authorized by SAP, which are not SAP Partners are illegal centers and are subject to legal action. The training imparted at such centers is also not recognized by companies.
- How do we know about a training center whether it is a SAP authorized training center or not?
SAP has listed its authorized training centers in its website. You can follow this url for getting more information: http://www.sap.com/asia/services/education/centres/partners.epx Orion CompuTech has its authorized training centers at Pune, Mumbai. Orion is the first e-learning center of SAP in India. It is also the owner of the prestigious award of “Best e Learning Center” of SAP India.
- What are the course timings?
Being an e-learning course, you can go through your course at any pre – scheduled time slot. Our training labs are open every day from 8am to 10pm. Enquiry timings are from 10am to 7pm.
- Are there any practice classes held after classes?
To facilitate students to practice the system, SAP has already provided you with 200 hours of course duration which can be completed in 5 long months. This duration takes care of your practice sessions completely.
- Is the course theoretical or hands on?
SAP Training is a combination of theory and practice on the systems. Candidates are connected to SAP servers throughout the course.
- What is the format of the examination?
The certification exam for core modules consists of 80 questions, which lasts for 3 hours. The no. of questions/duration may vary for advanced area. The questions are objective in nature. These examinations are version specific and reflect the actual tasks of an SAP consultant. The exams are standardized worldwide and carried out under the supervision of SAP. Orion provides its special certification guidance before you appear for these examinations. You also sample question papers to get an idea about the exams.
- What level of knowledge is tested?
The exam tests the knowledge required by a junior consultant to work as a productive member of project team under the supervision of an experienced SAP consultant. The certificate shows that the consultant has sound knowledge of the SAP system in the area in which he/she has been tested.
- What is the objective of the examination?
The examination tests the candidate’s ability to:
- Explain and implement various core business processes and functions.
- Describe organizational units in the mySAP system, their characteristics and their relationships
- Define master data and make appropriate global settings (customizing)€
- Tailor SAP to customer’s needs
- Work with the SAP navigator, online documentation, process and data models and implementation methodologies
- Acquire knowledge through available documentation
- Describe the technological requirements SAP system. The certificate can be updated with further training and delta tests when new releases become available.
- How will I know if I have passed?
The result will be displayed in your screen after completion of the test. The candidates need to score 70% to clear the certification. You will be able to register and re-appear the exam one month after your first attempt in case of any failures. You will receive the certificate from SAP AG in Germany within 4 to 6 weeks by post upon successfully clearing the test. An Attendance Certificate/ Course Completion Certificate will be provided on the last day of the training.
- Can I retake the exam?
A maximum of three exam attempts is permitted – with each attempt exam fees will be incurred as applicable.
- What is the mode of payment of the fees?
The payment can be made by a DD in favor of “SAP INDIA PVT. LTD.” payable at Bangalore
- How do I enroll?
You will be completely guided by our executives throughout your registration process:
- Complete Enrolment Form with all necessary details
- Those who will need bank loans (applicable for local students) will be provided a loan requisition letter to be submitted to the bank
- Supporting your loan application.
- Submission of the DD
- Uploading your profile in SAP System.
- Receiving your registration details to start with the course.
- Will accommodation be taken care of?
Course participants will be provided assistance for their accommodation arrangements.
Call us on +91(079) 66054041 or +91(079) 66315706/07 to inquire about SAP Certification course or email us at email@example.com