WHAT IS SAP?
ERP Systems Applications and Products in Data processing is also known as SAP system consists of a number of fully integrated modules, which covers every aspect of the business management.
SAP Program is used for Systems, Applications and Products audit. SAP is a type of programming that is to develop applications that interact with the system software (operating system), or computer hardware.SAP is creating terrific buzz in all around the IT sector. SAP is globally accepted technology because of its many benefits and capabilities. If you want to groom yourself then you should enroll yourself in SAP Course in Noida.
Modules of SAP
- SAP Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP)
- SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO)
- SAP BASIS
- SAP Human Resource (HR)
- SAP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP Material management (MM)
- SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)
Benefits of learning SAP
- Professionals can become SAP Network Specialists, SAP FI/CO course for finance and accounting control, SAP Database Administrators and SAP Security consultants.
- SAP implementation is a very complex process and requires adequate knowledge and training on the subjects to attain the maximum benefits.
- SAP builds a strong technical support for organizations.
- SAP Education helps your organization speed time-to-market for SAP Innovation, ensures quality across your entire eco system. It facilitates and expands the spread of knowledge to your customers and partners, and ultimately increases the ROI.
- SAP Education is uniquely qualified to help ensure that you derive the maximum value from your SAP solutions. We access to the developers of SAP software, which puts us in the unique position of having the most up-to-date information’s for SAP.
- SAP Education meets the demand of today’s changing workforce by offering flexible, scalable, and affordable training options.
- SAP Education also offers education software’s to help you and your users to quickly learn and adopt the SAP Software.
USES OF SAP
SAP software products provide powerful instruments for helping companies to manage their financials, logistics, human resources, and other business fields. The backbone of SAP software offers SAP ERP system which is the most advanced Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system from the current available ones. SAP has evolved to offer application software for supporting complex business functionality.